· By Brian Farrell
A Garlic Baguette... With a Difference!
- Fresh Baguette
- Soft butter
- Garlic bulb
- West of Dingle Sea salt
- Chilli flakes
- Slice top off the garlic bulb and place it in tinfoil then drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt. Wrap and bake for 30 mins at 200C.
- Squeeze out the roast garlic into the soft butter. Add a sprinkle of chilli flakes.
- Chop the basil and add to the mix.
- Throw in a handful of shaved parmesan and mix together.
- Slather the mix all over the baguette.
- Cook in a hot oven for 6 to 8 mins at 200C.
- Enjoy as a starter or a weekend snack.